Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My FiRsT SaLaRy!!!!

huahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......feel so relieved....after this few month..finally i can laugh...feel happy for it..today..just got my first salary in the office..even though its not the big amount of money..but its means a lot to me..after 20 years old of my life..finally i can earn my own money..my own leh...wah..feel a bit strange tho...is it REAL??wakaka... but one thing for sure..now i know how difficult is it for my parent to find some money to live..and i just wanna say thank u for my dad..i know he had done so much for me..even now i know i can't give him back anything..but for sure..i will do it someday...^-^
ok then..just really want to share my feeling..thank u also for u guys who still willing to read my crap...wakaka...enjoy life....ciiiiaaaaooooo

6 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ waduh... boleh tuh dishare rejekinya.... gue mau popiah singapore 20 biji... FRIED!! express yach!!! hehehe... ~

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Herrotzky said...

waaaa let's go makan makan

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ JOM! wakaka ... asik makan lagi .. ~ cheers

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ dipadu dengan ais kacang durian cendol... WADUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... SYOK!!! ~

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

waduh....langsung bangkrut dech...huahaahha...boleh2 semua ditraktir..tp langsung dateng ke spore..*maaf ongkos kirim mahal*wakaka..
unimated>ehh loe tau bgt seh makanan enak spore??wakaka....
enjoy life dude...and let's go makan...hauhahaha..

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Oi oi .. koq bisu seh belakangan? sariawan yah jeng? minum KOMIX aja .. ehh salah .. nih Vitaciminnya .. wakakaka .. LOL .. pemalasan!!!! AYOO cepet tulis .. hihihi ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home