Monday, August 22, 2005

OnE mOre Try....

haven't write for long time huh!!..have been past so many things these few weeks...feel tired of everything..even to write my blog..:-(...but however..i have to be a bit strong huh!..its just part of this life....
ehmm yah..as i wrote in previous post..i do get the job...working there for about a week..and suddendly..i got another call from another company..and ask me to go for the work trial there..ahh really make me confused..if i go for the offer..i can't work again in the previous company..but then i do decided to try for the trial..because i think the company can give me better future there...since it is an advertising company(the previous one is a printing company)..i think i can learn more things there..but yah..as u know..its only a trial..so i will not sure whether i can get the job or not...but at the end i do choose to take the risk..i hope i will get the job......but....DAngGgg#$%$%^....as things always go...it will not happend as what u want it to be happend..i do not get the job...hixx...really a sad ending huh???
but..i know its not time for getting down...i now i have to call back the previous company and ask whether i can back to work or not?? yah...i can tell that the luck still wif me..the boss still give me a change and want me to get back to work...ahhh..at least i dont lost everything at the end!!...
ahh really life full of challenges...sometime i do feel really tired of everything..but it is ok to try again...one more try...and i know i do have to work hard...
but there will be another thing that bother me...the work permit..ahh i really don't know whether i get the permit or not..if i don't get the permit...then everything will be useless...everything.....
but at the end..i just can let everything flow..just hope everything can be ok...and wish me luck when i get back to work^-^....
now..i do really miss my hometown..indo..my family..my friends...cimon kuntet(my doggie)...lutu2...ahh really feel lonely here in spore..but just be strong dude....
me caaauuuu

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ One word for you gal .. USAHA!!! .. wakakaka ... SABAR jg deh .. ahhahuhauha .. aku gi nungguin kaw neh d Skype .. kaw nyo off .. yah .. ok deh .. aku tlp kaw dulu .. everything's not lost .. dun worry ~ cheers

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

baru aja td comment blog km...satu kata buat km lutu2..."seandainya"...wakaka...
cape niq krj..pengen balik indo..hauahahha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home