Friday, July 15, 2005

DediCated To si PemuJa RaHasia (my lovely lutu2 :-)

my every road leads to

I hear the wind call your name
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
Now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness, y
our light gets me through

Wanna swim in your river - be warmed by your sun
Bathe in your waters - cos you are the one
I can't stand the distance - I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you

life's a bore
So full of the superficial
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you
If I ain't got you
Some people just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me
Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me

heheheh...doesn't that romantic???hihihi...feel like to write something touchy to si lutu2...don't know whether it works or not?hauahhaha....
btw..just want to say luv u lutu2..miss u so much....

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Oi oi .. jgn terlalu manis dink .. ntar d semutin deh .. hauhhahhaha .. jayus ahh .. neway trims2 deh buat effortnya .. bsk2 nulis lagi yach .. LOL ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home