Tuesday, June 21, 2005

AnoTher DaY.....

ehmm cepet jg neh udh second post...hihihi..abiznya lg ada mood buat nulis..jd yah..mau ga mau dech..hauahaha..today...as ussualy..wake up late and work out for half an hour...and get my breakfast...today breakfast..is yummy.."bakmi bak"..hauahahha..is good yoo..my dad bought it at 6.00 in the morning..and i just have it at 10.00 in the morning..hihihi..but its still taste good..huahahah..Today, nothing much to do..just help my dad..dan in the afternoon..i have job to do yoo..help my sister prepare for her new business..:-)..help her until 10.30Pm..and after that straight away go to my computer..and connect to internet....just to check my email..and finally writing another post for my blog...:0-)..Today have a chat with my sister in Spore and Amrik...chat with my sister in amrik for about one hour...miss her so much..it already 8 month since the last time i see her on Nov'04...:-(....oh yah..my sis in spore...now pregnant..it's already 4 month yoo..and today she just check and got the result...her baby is going to be..a baby girl...her name is going to be: Hailey Tanadi...Cute right?? its sound funny when iam thingking that iam gonna be a aunt...woooww..i just 20 yooo..hauahahha..but its really fun waiting for her birth..:-) oh yah..today..my lutu2's..inoe has his first day in his new office..wooow fell good for him 2..wish him luck and all the best yah...u can do it hon...:-) ..ok then..need to go to bed..my dad ask me to wake up early tommorow:-(...ciaaaaoooooooo

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Hailey Tanadi sounds cool dech .. hihihi . bagus koq .. congratz deh buat ce cen2 .. ciaoo ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home