Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HaPpy??Sad??ExciTed??

ehmm yah just confused...me??have to be happy or sad??hihihi..yah today just go for second interview in the morning..then..receive phone call in the afternoon...I got the JOB!!..feel happy in the beginning..but then..just feel afraid of everything about the job...can i do what they want me to do??will I like the job??ahh really things just play around on my head..but yah..one thing for sure..there no more time for playing dude..ahh...its time for work..+_+
actually..feel excited about the job..i am gonna be learn more new things..more challenges..more fun..but sure...more stress..wakaka...
yah..just want to share my feeling.. and just wish me luck on my jobs ...^-^
me caauu...

4 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Hohoho .. new job nieee ... hihihi .. dun worry larr gal .. u'll be just fine .. ;) .. trust me .. if things went wrong, let it be .. at least u give it a shot .. wakaka .. but dun follow me footprints .. 2 warnings in less than a month?? ckckckck .. awezum!! hahaha .. congratz n gudlak ~ cheers

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Herrotzky said...

alo2... heuhehe.. baru pertama kali ke blog loe neh.. heuheuhe... niweiz... Congrats yaaaaaa atas kerjaan barunyaa... hepi por yiu... Tenang aja Sherrrr Kamu bisaa!!!!!!!!! MERDEKA!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

allow2 huan...welcome...welcome...heheheh...
adh thanks2 congratsnya..tp kyknya gua ga perlu dicongratsin neh...gua udh ga krj disono lg..hihihi..panjang2 ceritanya..hehehe...btw..welcome to my blog...and enjoy...MERDEKA...

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

mel> welcome...welcome..^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home