Sunday, August 13, 2006

BeFore...&... AFteR

New HaiR CuT....NeW Me....&..NeW BegiNninG....

Have decided to do something with my hair...Need it some changes though...^=^
So..decided to have hair cut..and decided to try one of the japanese salons in ISETAN..have it's own japanese director to cut my hair,and its turn out..he hardly speak "english"...hauhahahaha..so we kinda using "you know..I know" language...hihihihihi..but in the end.. its turn out...I LIKE IT SO MUCH...huahahahaha...=)thanks to MR.SOGA..hihiihi..(nb: he so funny when he speak english with that japanese accent..huahahahah)
even though its a bit short..but..hey..long time already don't feel how to have a short hair...and it feel good...hihihihi...attached some picture of me..before..and after...enjoy....hahahaha...


BeFoRE


AfTer

so..how you all think?? am i look better in my old hair style..or my new hair style??hihihihihihi....

have a good one pals...me out...^-^

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

I must say you look dashing in your new hairstyle. I am glad that you love it too =) I bet those Singaporean hunks will be tailing you wherever you go now. Hahahahhahaha.

Anyways great job! Maybe I should try that saloon too one day when I drop by Singapore. Hahahaha.

Ciaooo

V

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

hEy..HeY...:-)

aiyooo..Singaporeans????Out of List!!!!...hihihihi..btw,..thank for the comment though...^^

ehmm its been quite a while since you have been drop by in my blog..but..i am not even know your name...DANG!#$#%$^...hihihihi..but its really nice to meet you...:-)

so..when you gonna come to spore???hihihihi..i will bring you to MR. SOGA...hehehe..btw, where are you stay now??

ok then..take care..

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey back!

Hahahahaha .. you are so funny!
Anyways no problem at all for the comments ;)

One day I will come to spore and find you then. I hope you won't forget me by then though. Hahahaha. Btw I think there's no need for names. I like to keep it this way if you don't mind. =) I am staying in Bristol, UK.

See you later!

V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home