Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LoVE...

Now, everyone...let's talk about love...^^ since this is a really "top-rated" feeling that we all been confused about... in this post i attached a Quotes that helped me get through a tough moment in my life once… It makes me feel stronger and not lonely..because I feel..someone..somewhere…feel the same way as what I feel now.. hope i can share it through this blog to everyone who need it... ^^

i, myself really appreciate love...i'm an idealistic person who seek true love... the question is, what is true love? How can you know that the person in front of you is your true love, and you are his/her true love? The thing is, i think, there is someone that meant for each of us for God has given the chance for us to meet each other and fall in love, but it depends on our commitment and our willingness to give and to take that can make that fate works...

And if that failed once, will there be any other chance? Yes, there will be other chance if BOTH LOVE still around... plus extra willingness to understand and respect for each other's feelings during the healing process... because LOVE is strong yet delicate..it can be broken because of that failure and to truly LOVE is to understand this...to be in LOVE is to respect this...knowing that a broken love can only be healed by the LOVE itself... and showing the LOVE through caring and understanding is the BEST way to EXPRESS your LOVE...

Please read through these quotes carefully then you'll find the meanings behind it very usefull:

-There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

- A Friend's Love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."
True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I am here."

- Love is so very special
Yet can make you feel so lost
It can arrive just like the springtime
And melt away like morning frost

Mistakes are bound to happen
You may hurt each other's heart
Yet don't give up to easily
It will tear your love apart

"Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You"

"No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find The One That Is He Won't Make You Cry"

"If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be"

"Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You"

"Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before."

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will."

"Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today."

"Love can make you happy but often times it hurts,
but love is only special when you give it to who its worth."

"The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye."

"Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult"

"I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was"

" There are times when I cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way that I see you hurts me even more ... "

"The weirdest thing happened the other morning...I woke up with tears in my eyes...and one rolling down my cheek...and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again."

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there, I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do, I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you."

"You're not worth the tears, you're not worth the heartache. I don't know why I give you the time. You're not worth the pain, you're not worth the emptiness. I don't know why I wish you were mine. "

" One day you'll ask me, "which is more important to you, me or your life" I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me with out knowing that you are my life... "

"I'm sorry for crying over you, because I said I wouldn't. But I didn't promise you that, because I knew it would be a promise I would never be able to keep. "

"It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye. "
"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him. "

" Love is a precious gift that people try to hold onto until the end of time, even when there is nothing left to hold. "

" Never Say" I love you "if you don't really care, never talk about feeling if they
aren't really there. Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart. Never say
you're to, if you never plan to start. Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie.
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever, then say
you will try. Never say forever ' cause forever makes me cry. "

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh,
but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry."

"Sometimes in love you must accept the fact that what makes the person
you cared about happy might on the other hand leave you so lonely."

"Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning."

"A love so pure and true will never die...
it lives in the depth of your heart until the end of time."

"The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you loved that you love them."

"If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up, the only thing you think of when you're awake, and the last thing you think of before you go to bed, then she is really somebody special."

"You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel."

"A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back,
I Know Because I've Tried.
Neither Would A Million Tears,
I Know Because I've Cried."

"How Can You Be Friends With Someone If Everytime You Look At Them It Makes You Want Them Even More?"

"Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does."

“Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them"

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up."

"There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you."

"Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry?"

"I understand that with loves comes pain, but why did i have to love so much?"

"The part that hurts me the most, is knowing that I once had you and then lost you..."

"The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned."

"Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do."

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel that you can take it.
Never say you no longer love a person when you can't let go..

The part that hurts me the most,
is knowing that I once had you and then lost you..

If u all have more quotes and willing to add it, do not hesitate to post comments and everything... also if u want to tell me your opinion about love, or any other thoughts about my blog, i will appreciate it at most... thank u all ^^

4 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Just wanted to say that u have a very nice blog here. =)

I too recently had a very sour relationship. =(
But like u said, it's all part of the reality. To love someone is to be ready to accept all the consequences that comes along with it, including the goods and the bad ones. And I totally agree that to love someone is to give him/her wings to fly. I also fond of this remark of yours: "And if that failed once, will there be any other chance? Yes, there will be other chance if BOTH LOVE still around ..."

The only advice from me is to remember that as much as you may disapprove of his actions or hate him for being such a jerk, I am pretty sure that he hates himself more than you ever can. Set yourself free and live your life to the fullest.

Pleased to meet you and hope to see you around. =)

V

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

Hi there 2..^^

Its really nice of you..for just droping by...and leave some comment in my blog..thank u ^^

love is always complicated..for being in this situation, i have learned a lot of thing...honestly..its really tough to just pretend that everything is alright...but hey yoo..i also glad that i am in this stage already..^^..i just need to be strong and face the reality ,rite??=)

i hope its been better on your side 2...
just curious..on your advice..you been quite sure that the person on the other hand would have that kind of feeling..hated himself??i mean why he have to hated himself..if what he decided to do is what makes him happy???have you been in that kind of situation,so that you have that kind of feeling??

its really nice to meet you ..and hope to see u around 2...^+^

have a great day..and take care...^^

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly yeah i had been in tat kind of situation myself .. i felt so bad about myself and i really hated my decision .. sometimes when u try to find the answer to the biggest question mark "WHY?", you dont see the answer .. just let it flow and let time heal the scar .. now i dont know about ur case but i know i can safely say this .. perhaps he has some other personal reasons like family problems or family responsibility .. or maybe he simply wanted you to grow out of your shell and explore your life to the fullest for your own good .. who knows .. i am sure he always wants the best for you =)

anyways try not to jump into your own conclusions about him, which is often bad than good, and only to find out that your suspicion is wrong in the end .. after all, you know him best more than anyone else .. am i rite? =)

i am doing fine myself .. i must say it was the sweetest mistake i've ever been through .. and i am happy for all the time i shared with her forever .. and i hope you can feel the same way too for him =)

be good now and take care too

V

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger cookieapplegal said...

Being me..and being the person on the other side..who being dumped..may be i do feel different...sorry if you might disagree of what i am gonna say..but i just wanna share what i feel when someone i love most just leave me...i did felt rejected, not good enough, not lovable, unwanted, and cast aside. i did felt taken for granted and unappreciated for all i have done.. i have gone from being everything to being nothing in a moment flat..but i know its just a temporary feeling..so i know i just have to face it..accept it..and move on...as what you says..maybe this one is the best for me...

i do want the best for him 2...because of that...now i try to live my life to the fullest..cause i know..now..somewhere..he happy..and that enough for me to just make myself happy for what he decided to do...

"Sometimes in love you must accept the fact that what makes the person
you cared about happy might on the other hand leave you so lonely."

past will stay behind..future is way ahead...so just step ahead and be strong!!!

its really nice to have you to share out my feeling..really appreciated it...thank u ^-^

hope u have a good one too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home