Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's Really Hurt......

I am not even can describe how its feel...but its just feel hurt..inside..hurt..till I can't feel anything else...i want to let it go..but i just can't...

am i too weak to let it go...or its just the matter of time?? i just have to wait...its been too long..too wasted to be forgotten...but..do i have other choices?

still..i have to deal with it..sooner or later...i just keep lie to myself..it won't give any good for me...

it will be good if i am a rock..i can't feel anything..i hope am a rock...a big rock..so that people can't hurt me anymore...

i don't want to hurt anybody..but..i hope nobody will hurt me...am i egois?

life..my life..its my fate..i hope i can fight my fate..try my best..but..there is always but in the end...whether i can win..or i can't..

i hope i can forget anything..don't feel anything..just let it go..start a new one..be strong..and be happy..but....but....but....

i just too afraid to face it..i am not that strong..me..just me..i hope i can do better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home